Thursday 9 October 2014

Camping


I would like to start this post off by apologizing for not posting in such a long time. The reason for this is that I went camping down the coast with my family. I wanted to take lots of pictures to share with you but unfortunately my phone ran out of space so i wasn't able to take as many as I had hoped.

We spent two nights camping in a tent at a caravan park  that was close by the beach at a town called Boyd town.
The beach was only a short walk and both nights we walked along the beach to a nearby hotel and drank hot chocolates.
We found this fire when walking back from the hotel on the first night at first we thought it was an orange light in the distance. 









On the last day we went to a shop in a nearby town called Milton because I won a $30 voucher for one of their stalls at their scarecrow festival earlier this year with which I bought these.








On a sadder note school holidays in the ACT finish at the end of this week:(  so I will be posting even less frequently.

8 comments:

  1. Great post! Sounds like a great experience and congrats on the voucher. Lovely photos as well. I love your blog design! How did you do it? And I'm really upset about the holidays ending too :( I've been so unproductive and it's been amazing. I don't want it to end!!

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks M, I used a background from shabbyblogs.com. It is sad that the holidays are ending but on the bright side we only have 8 weeks of school left for this year!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! You had a great holiday! <3
    Who knew camping could be so fun!?:)
    mmm white chocolate cupcake... must smell amazing..:)
    Love this post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks J
      I did have a great time
      and the candle smells delicious!

      Delete
  3. Sounds fun. I really really wanna go on an adventure like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks May,
      it was alot more enjoyable than I expected.

      Delete
  4. Hey Tshi!! I nominated you for the blogger recognition award! Here's the link:
    http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/the-blogger-recognition-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll do the award sometime soon!

      Delete