Tuesday 30 December 2014

Christmas

Merry Belated Christmas! Yes i know it was days ago but the last couple of days have been so eventful that i haven't had a chance to blog and i only just realised that you can write blog posts on ipads.




So anyway Christmas really didn't feel like Christmas this year, i think it was because of the fact that pretty much every Christmas eve since i was about 5 we would go to my aunt's house for a Christmas eve street party where most of my family was and we would stay there overnight, but this year we went to my grandparent's house.





On Christmas morning i woke up at 4:50 but for some reason it was so dark it felt like it was on 1 am, everyone else in the house was asleep so i decided to watch youtube videos of kids opening there Christmas presents here is one of them.

Then around 8 o clock when everyone was awake i opened all my presents. I got some amazing stuff that i wanted including:




As i have previously mentioned i love minions! I think i might use this next year.









I also really love hello kitty, my dad picked the shirt on the left and my mum picked the shirt on the right.







This is probably my favourite present i am obsessed with these games and can't wait to play this!

I also got a mini air hockey table, some perfume and a handbag.
After we finished opening all our presents we prepared lunch. I have never seen so much food there was ham, turkey, chicken and pavlova and ice cream for dessert. We also had Bon bons and i ended up with about three of those metal puzzle things and a portable chess set.





I spent longer trying to put the pieces back together than i did taking them apart.

We then played the logo boardgame that my aunt got me for Christmas. My dad and my aunt were extremely competitive and my dad kept arguing that my aunt cheated when she won.






My parents and i then drove to the beach where i got to spend an 1 1/2 hours in the surf failing at bodysurfing by the time we returned it was time to get dinner ready. That night after my aunt had left i decided to watch a Christmas movie to keep me in the mood and ended up watching A Christmas tree miracle which is both the most depressing and inspiring Christmas movie I have ever watched. This post is already really long so i won't do a full review but have started writing one that i might post some other time that fully does it justice. In short it follows a year in the life of a family of which is rich until the father loses his job and after getting kicked out of their house end up moving in with a kind old tree farmer who gives his Christmas trees away for free to spread the Christmas spirit.




I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and are having great holidays wherever in the world you are!






1 comment:

  1. Mmm. The food and those presents sound amazing! And spending Christmas at a beach, or at a street party sounds like the best way to do it. I'm only wishing this Asian family of mine would ever do something like that.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete