Thursday 18 December 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Can you believe there is less than 10 days till Christmas?

This is how I feel:

The evidence of Christmas is everywhere from music playing in the shops to the lights on the houses and also in my house.




I assembled and painted this house a couple of years ago.




This is my beside table I have used the smaller ornaments that I have to decorate my tiny tree.

This advent calendar is reusable and has a small wooden ornament behind each door :)

 and finally...



I couldn't find a santa hat so these glasses had to do!

On a different note the other day this blog reached a 1000 page views and my instagram account 200 followers! I know these are all small milestones but I appreciate all of my views and followers and never imagined getting even a 100 page views!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your not-so-small milestones Tshi!! I can't believe it's almost Christmas too! I love the decorations and festivity of your house. Compared to Malaysia it's definitely a lot. Merry Christmas! xx

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks M! I just found all this random Christmas stuff lying around the house. I hope you had a great time in Malaysia and Singapore. See you sometime next year.

      Delete
  2. Less than a week to go! So excited!
    Martha x
    Minty Fox Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops i'm really sorry i didn't reply to this earlier! Thankyou Martha for visiting my blog and I hope you had a great Christmas and are having an amazing New Years Eve!

    ReplyDelete